A global organisation who speacialise in the manufacturing and supply of building materials and solutions is currently seeking an experienced 2IC to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the best in the industry and secure long term employment.
This is a hands on role where you will be leading by example. Your duties will include:
- Working with minimum supervision and monitoring a small team
- Responsibility of assuring the quality of the work in your area
- Works under minimal supervision and monitoring as an individual and in a team
- Is responsible for assuring the quality of work in their area
As well as, leading by example by being hands on - mixing/measuring products, batching, labeling, operating a forklift, manual handing
To be a successful candidate you will need to have:
- Advance computer literacy using relevant software packages
- Advance Problem Solving skills
- Understanding of machine operating
- Previous experience in a production role
- Safety knowledge and awareness
- Forklift licence and experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised at times in a busy environment
We are looking for a candidate with a can do attitude, leads by example and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty. If this sounds like you, then please apply online now.
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.