Accessory fitter / Assembly worker
- Temp / casual
- Day Shifts Monday – Friday,
- Brisbane Southern Suburbs
Our client manufactures and fits products and accessories to utilities, 4WD vehicles and light trucks. There standard product range includes truck and car Aluminium Trays and Bodies and vehicle accessories.
We are currently looking for experienced accessories fitter to commence work immediately. To be successful you must have the following:
- Accessories fitter background/experience
- Ability to fit vehicle accessories including bull bars, towbars, snorkels, tray bodies, auto electrical fitting also includes UHF radios, Spotlights etc.
- Mechanically minded with an eye for detail
- Experience with hand/power tools
- Have your own hand and power tools (required for this role)
- Ability to fit small accessories
- Able to work within a team environment
- Must be reliable
- Willingness to learn
- Current drivers licence with reliable transport
We have multiple roles available and for the right people. You must be available to complete our registration / interview process in our office based in Eight Mile Plains.
To apply, please hit the "apply for this job" button and send a current resume.