- Positive Team Environment
- Rewarding Position
- Competitive Salary
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Accountant to join a fast growing Recruitment Company. Our company is a leader in the provision of recruitment and human resource consulting services across temporary, contract and permanent disciplines. We focus on discovering and developing talented people to meet clients' needs across these sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to join our Corporate Headquarters based in Melbourne. To succeed in this role, you must be technically proficient, have strong analytical skills and have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills. You will be able to step up and demonstrate your strong accounting abilities while engaging in some key financial responsibilities.
As an Accountant you will work directly with the Managing Director.
The role is responsible for management reporting activities, including analysis of information, recommendations and proposals alongside undertaking analysis, driving continuous areas of improvement.
Further responsibilities include;
- Be part of an engaged, collaborative and ambitious team
- Drive value creation and business performance
- Deliver budget, forecasts and reporting
- Manage financial modelling engagements
- Lead others (formally or informally) to achieve outcomes with engagement and upholding Firm Values
You are a motivated self-starter who thinks outside the box and works effectively with others. You can flexibly apply and grow new knowledge across a range of skills.
Your skills and knowledge will include;
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and a sound grasp of financial accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills will be highly regarded
- Strong MYOB skills
- Team oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills
- Self- managed and work effectively under pressure
How to Apply
If you have the skills, motivation and the commitment required, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter briefly addressing why you would like to join our team.
Strategy1HR is an equal opportunity employer and invite you to be part of an organization that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities.
Further information about Strategy1 HR can be found by visiting our website www.strategy1hr.com.au
Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted