A well respected, Australian owned family business, who have been in operation of manufacturing of components for the Truck Industry are looking for a reliable Administration Manager who is able to support Production as well as look after the Administration and some accounts work.
This a great opportunity for someone who is mature minded, who has experience working within a family owned business of around 80 employees. You will assist in Production planning and scheduling. As well as be responsible for Administration duties of the office. Typical hours would be 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday. However this may change to 7am starts. This is a permanent opportunity, so some on the job training with be involved as you gain an understanding of the business. Its imperative you are able to start immediately.
Duties would include:
- Assist with daily production schedules. This is presented in a excel spreadsheet, you must have attention to detail as you will note all changes from the customer, and prioritise which sections of manufacturing will require change in schedule.
- Quality. This will include being able to liaise with customer what products require rework and assisting with all administration related to this.
- Maintaining tool moulds or jigs. Obtaining quotes for new or revised components.
- Pricing. Updating all pricing matrix, as well as on customer pricing on database.
- Purchasing. Inventory control of raw materials. Placing orders for local and overseas parts. Chasing backorders. Looking after freight and logistics. Being able to liaise with suppliers and forecasting pricing on materials.
- Invoicing. Raising invoices.
- Debtors. Updating cash book remittances, chasing outstanding invoices.
- Creditors. Reconciliations and monthly cheques.
- Maintenance. Ensuring equipment maintenance is up to date and compliant.
- Payroll. Entering new personnel onto Arrow Financial software. Entering clock cards into a Excel Spreadsheet. Running weekly and end of month reports. EOFY preparation, FBT and reporting super.
- HR. Staff inductions, staff liaison, leave entitlements and procedures.
- Superannuation. Monthly reconciliation and payment and setting up accounts in Arrow Financial.
Skills required for the role
- Sound Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with Financial Software (Arrow Financials is an advantage).
- Ability to delegate work to Administration Assistant.
- High level of communication skills – verbal and written (multi-cultural environment).
- Well organised, ability to prioritise and multi skill.
- Reliable and punctual, some flexibility to adapt to fluctuating workload.
You will also be required to conduct a medical exam for this role.
If you feel you meet the criteria above please "apply now" and we will be in touch with you soon. For a confidential discussion, please call Boz on 8971 1500.