Administrative / Shipping Clerk (Entry Level)
This family run business based in Moorebank specialises in the sourcing and distribution of natural raw ingredients. Due to their continuous growth, they are seeking a switched on individual who has an interest in International Trade and or Freight Forwarding.
The role will include, but not limited to:
- Process inward freight, ensuing all orders received are correct
- Ensuring costings are allocated to the correct cost centre
- Liaising with Freight Forwarding companies, both Sea and Air
- Ordering of stationary
- Liaising with International Couriers
- Data Entry
- Administrative duties as required
- A self starter
- An interest in International Trade / Freight Forwarding
- Experience with Invoicing, Bill of Landing and Airway Billing
- Inventory experience
- Takes direction well
- A willingness to learn
- Own reliable transport
- Fluency in Mandarin / Cantonese advantageous however not essential
What’s in it for you?
- Onsite Parking
- Friendly environment
If this sounds like you APPLY now or call 9633 3633 to have a confidential discussion with one of our friendly consultants
Thank you and Good luck!