- Temp to perm position
- Kilsyth location
- Immediate start
Our client based in Kilsyth manufactures components for the automotive industry.
They are currently looking for an assembler to join their growing team!
- Assemble parts as per instructions
- Inspect parts prior to processing
- Using hand and power tools
- Quality checking of finished products
To be successful for this role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- Hand and power tool experience
- Previous assembly experience preferred
- Able to work 5 days a week ongoing
- Available to start immediately
- Own reliable transport
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Good luck and thank you again for your application.