Our client is Australia's market leader in fluid transfer solution products - hydraulic and industrial hoses.
The company is seeking experienced Assembly workers for a project to start in November 2020.
This is a fast paced environment and you will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Assembling hydraulic hoses
- Marking hoses with marker machine
- Inserting the hose tails
- Wrap hoses with sleeves using a heat shrink machine
- Hose fittings
- Manual handling up to 20-25kg
- General warehouse cleaning
The ideal candidate will have:
- Assembly experience
- Excellent dexterity
- High standard of English comprehension
- Proven reliability and commitment via references
- Physical strength
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please APPLY now or call 07 33689060 to speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your application.