- Located in Wetherill Park
- Day Shift
Founded in 1968, this company works with Aerosols, chemicals and coatings. They are looking for a Batch Operator to join their upbeat team in Wetherill Park. This company thrives on implementing and refining new and innovative processes and products.
The main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring there is efficient work flow throughout the factory
- Assembling raw materials, packaging, and labels for batching
- Completing batches in accordance to instructions and orders
- Use of a counterbalance forklift
- Stock count and control
- Using dispersion machines
To be successful for this role you will possess:
- Experience in the paint industry is preferred but not essential
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised, be self motivated and use initiative.
- Forklift licence is essential
- Great working environment
- Great Pay
- Ongoing full time hours
- Temp to Perm
Apply now if you feel that you would be suitable for this role. A great opportunity for those who are interested!
Thank you for your application.