- Located in Dandenong South
- Day Shift
Our Client located in Dandenong South are looking for a batch operator to mix and blend raw materials for making rubber products. Morning starts, 5am ongoing. Rubber experience preferred.
The main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring there is efficient work flow throughout the factory
- Assembling raw materials, packaging, and labels for batching
- Completing batches in accordance to instructions and orders
- Use of a counterbalance forklift (preffered)
- Reading recipes, mixing and blending.
To be successful for this role you will possess:
- Experience in the Rubber industry is preferred but not essential
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised, be self motivated and use initiative.
- Forklift licence is preferred but not essential
- Ongoing full time hours
- Temp to Perm
Apply now if you feel that you would be suitable for this role. A great opportunity for those who are interested!
Thank you for your application.