This is an ongoing role for a reliable and skilled Boilermaker/Welder . Temp to perm.
The shift runs afternoon 3:00pm-12:00am
- Fabricating and welding components for industrial machinery
- Cut, shape and weld materials to make various parts for a variety of machinery
- Using and tools and flame-cutting torches to make, cut, shape, weld, bend, repair or join components
- Interpreting diagrams, drawings and specifications
The Successful Applicants
- Certificate 3 in Engineering -
- Previous experience as a Fabricator
- Competent in the use of hand & power tools.
- Eye for detail
- Good level of physical fitness
- Present with a positive attitude, show good work ethics & have a willingness to learn.
If you fit the criteria above and are available to start immediately. Please "apply now"