Our Client is a leading manufacturer of Windows, a privately owned company since 1992. They have delivered many notable projects while growing a dynamic and highly experienced team dedicated to the quality of their work.
About the Role:
- After the labourers have prepared the glass, the caulker will silicon edges to aluminium or steel edging
- Ensure that the materials have adhered according to QA Standards
- Paired lifts using aides after process has been completed
- Working with Commercial and Residential size panes of glass
- Working with different types of glass from standard up to ballistics classified
To be successful in this role you must possess the following:
- Must be highly experienced in caulking & glazing
- Experience in commercial caulking and glazing is preferred
- Must have all onsite tickets
- Must be able to read plans and work unsupervised
- Experience using hand and power tools.
- Strong attention to detail
- Drivers license and reliable car
If you believe you fit the current requirements and can start immediately, please APPLY NOW.