Seeking experienced Labourers, for Civil Construction clients located in South eastern suburbs including Cranbourne, Clyde, Beaconsfield, Officer, Pakenham, Chelsea and Seaford.
- Day shift hours 7:00am 5:00pm
- South Eastern Suburbs
To be successful for this role, you must possess the following skills:
- Civil Construction, Trenching, Piple laying, digging
- Asphalting, curb and channel
- Machine operating (occasioanlly if licenced) Backhoe, roller, excavator, bobcat
- Hand and power tool experience preferable
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be motivated, engaged and reliable
- Safety first orientated
- Car & Licence
- White Card
Your role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Digging trenches
- working along an excavator digging pits
- Digging and wheel Barrowing.
- Loading/unloading trucks
- General cleaning and manual handling duties
- Follow all work instructions and policies
- Quality control and assurance
If you possess the above skills and experience, please call us to discuss the role between 9.30am and 12pm Monday to Friday on 03 8791 1500.