- Ongoing temp to perm opportunity
- Refurbished factory
- Friendly working environment
Our client is an Australian owned and family operated manufacturing company who specialise in the manufacture and distribution of home improvement products. Due to continued growth, they are now looking at expanding their team within the factory and are seeking an experienced CNC Machine Operator for an immediate start.
We are looking for people who have the following:
- Previous experience operating CNC Machines, preferably with the Multicam machine
- Experience working with Galvanised Steel, Copper, Aluminium and Plastic
- Experience operating a turret punch press, guillotine folder and press brake folder would be held in high regard
- Fabrication experience although not essential will be an added bonus
- Ability to use hand and power tools essential
We are looking for someone who is reliable, looking for that permanent opportunity and has a friendly, hard working attitude. You must hold a current drivers licence and have your own reliable transport and you must have experience working in a similar role.
Please send a current resume outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.