My client, a private accounting practice based in Kew, is experiencing exponential growth in all service areas of their business.
This single partner firm, with immense opportunities, who provides accounting services to complex clients across building & construction, allied health professionals, education, manufacturing, property and retail
You will be acting as a Company Accountant for the firm's Construction/Civil clients and required to off-site in Campbellfield 2-3 days per week and inner Northern suburbs for the remainder of the week.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervision of Graduate Accountant and Accounts Pay/Rec Officer
- Month end reporting
- P&L statements and commentary
- Assistance with budgeting
- Fixed asset accounting
- Assisting the clients with finance queries
- Monthly general ledger account reconciliations/assisting with month end process
- General ledger maintenance and trial balance
- Assistance with effective cash flow management
- Financial reporting and tax compliance
- Quarterly statutory reporting (BAS)
- Work with clients and the Practice Manager to identify and implement business process improvement
- Other ad-hoc duties to support the team
What you require to succeed in this role
Minimum 2-3 years experience in company accounting
You will be in the process of studying for, or recently completed your CA/CPA
Ability to work autonomously off site
Team orientated and a willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy the firm's clients
Experience using Timberline Accounting Software (Advantage)
You will be a motivated individual who has a passion for your profession and strong desire to succeed.
What is on offer
A successful and well established firm experiencing exponential growth with a family orientated and supportive culture. Exposure to a challenging and an interesting client base, which will ensure your you're expanding your technical knowledge.
A competitive salary is on offer