Strategy 1 HR has been in operation since 1998 and is a market leader in labour hire for the civil construction sector.
Our 2nd tier civil construction client is experiencing exponential growth. The operation runs 10 crews and as a consequence requires motivated and reliable civil construction workers with experience within the civil sector.
Due to the growth in numerous road and street works they have an ongoing requirement for labourers and construction plant operators.
This growth is forecasted to continue under this contract, which will ensure you of ongoing work.
To be considered for the role we require:
- Minimum 6-12 months experience working on a Civil construction sites
- White card
- FULL PPE (longs, Hard hat, gloves, glasses, steel caps)
- Plant tickets (with experience would be beneficial)
- License and reliable Transport
- Your references to vouch for your exceptional attendance and reliability
Reporting to the site Foremen/Leading Hand your duties will include:
- Labouring – Sweeping, digging, top soiling, site clean up, fencing
- Drainage works
- Pit building
- Operating power tools
Thank you for your interest in these positions. Candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.