Stratregy One HR is looking for some exerienced construciton labourners to work for our client in Molendinar.
Working 5 days a week (7am to 3pm, Friday until 1pm) from now until Chrismas.
Please see the job summary before applying.
- Operate and care for company equipment and machinery.
- Help equipment operators, installers, and other skilled staff when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist other workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up and make sure site is ready for next trade or hand-over.
- General labour duties as required by supervisors.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have valid driver license.
- Must have a valid Queensland White Card.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to do physical labour and other physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general labourer in the construction industry.
Please apply here or Call Strategy One between 9am and 4pm weekdays on 07 3368 9060 and ask for Richard.