Our client is a large Logistics provider at the port of brisbane and are looking for some experiened counter balance forklift drivers.
Day shift - 6:30 am to 3pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
- Under direction, safely perform driving duties and /or general warehouse activities including, but not restricted to; receiving, picking, packing and dispatch of goods coming into, or going out of, stores or warehouses
- Safe operation of a forklift and other plant including the loading and unloading of vehicles, containers and airfreight cargo.
- To receive export cargo and record of weights and dimensions of each unit.
- Receipt export cargo into the Agility facility. Label and receipt into SAP for export packing.
- Perform heat wrapping of crated / palletized goods for export shipping.
- Perform restraint of break bulk freight for sea export.
- Under direction perform other duties that are within the employee's skill, competence and training.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment as a Store or yard Person or an equivalent position is highly desirable.
- Fork Lift License essential.
- Maintains a high standard of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Display a flexibility and a constructive approach to tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
If this seems like a job you would like, please apply immediately.