- Onsite parking
- Flexible employer
- A fun, fast-paced working environment
Our client is a leader in the supply and distribution of Marine products. With their head office based around the Eastern area of Brisbane, they are able to offer a flexible working environment along with onsite parking and a fun and friendly working environment.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer to join the Customer Service Team to assist in the daily operations. Working in the customer service area, your daily duties will consist of the following:
- Answering incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner, you will be the first point of contact for inbound calls
- Delivery outstanding customer service upon every interaction
- Tending to customer queries, complaints, and requests
- Discussing products with clients and showcasing exceptional knowledge of products along with the cross-selling and upselling of items
- Daily data entry, working with the in-house database, you will be responsible for updating information and entering customer orders in a timely and responsive manner
- Responding to internal and external emails, handling inbound and outbound calls and liaising with other departments where required
- Exposure or familiarity with Marine & boating products is considered an advantage.
The successful candidate will secure ongoing casual employment with working hours Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm. You will receive initial training but will be expected to pick the system and product knowledge up quickly.
We are looking for someone who will almost, hit the ground running, be computer savvy, show initiative, be a quick learner and hold a friendly and professional disposition.
Successful candidates will be contacted to run through the S1HR recruitment process along with completing face to face interviews with our client. Upon success, we are looking for someone who can start immediately.
Please apply with a current resume and cover letter outlining why you would be best suited to the role!