- Onsite parking
- Flexible employer
- A fun, fast-paced working environment
Are you a boating enthusiast? Are you someone who enjoys the great outdoors and has had previous exposure with trade sales or spare parts and are looking for a more office-based role? We are seeking a Customer Service Officer who has a natural flair for sales, parts and product codes to join one of Australia's premium Marine Parts and Accessories Supplier. A leader within their industry and backed by an international business, these guys are continuously expanding and have great plans for future growth and development in the new year.
The current Customer Service team takes anywhere from 300 to 500 calls a day and processes just as many orders. They work hard but have fun along the way.
We are seeking a bright and bubbly individual who can hit the ground running and gel with this team for an immediate start.. some of your day to day duties will consist of the following:
- Answering incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner, you will be the first point of contact for inbound calls
- Delivery outstanding customer service upon every interaction
- Tending to customer queries, complaints, and requests
- Discussing products with clients and showcasing exceptional knowledge of products along with the cross-selling and upselling of items
- Daily data entry, working with the in-house database, you will be responsible for updating information and entering customer orders in a timely and responsive manner
- Responding to internal and external emails, handling inbound and outbound calls and liaising with other departments where required
- Exposure or familiarity with Marine & boating products is considered an advantage.
The successful candidate will secure ongoing casual employment with working hours Monday - Friday. You will receive initial training but will be expected to pick the system and product knowledge quickly.
Successful candidates will be contacted to run through the S1HR recruitment process along with completing face to face interviews with our client. Upon success, we are looking for someone who can start immediately.
Please apply with a current resume and cover letter outlining why you would be best suited to the role and your love and knowledge of all things boating...