Customer Service Officer
- Immediate start
- Located in Western Suburbs
- Career progression and development
First established in 1992 in Europe this company is known for the production and manufacturing of natural ingredients for food and beverage, nutritional health and various other department.
Due to the growth of the business they are now seeking a full time Customer Service Officer to join their team located in the western suburbs.
What they offer!
- Career progression
- On the job training
- Great, fun working environment & team culture!
Your duties will include the following:
- Answering telephones as required
- Enter customer orders
- Liaise with suppliers
- Liaise with customers regarding orders, delivery times etc
- Liaise with warehouse - send through customer packing list
- Maintain control of local stock
- Assisting in stocktake/inventory control
- Adhere to requirements of WHS management systems.
The ideal team member will possess:
- Higher school certificate
- Experience in customer experience
- knowledge of basic computer systems (word processing, email)
- Administrative experience
- Attention to detail
- Experience in data collecting and ordering
We are seeking a positive and eager individual who is looking for longevity and progression within a reputable company. If this is YOU please hit the apply button!
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Good luck and thank you again for your application.