This manufacturing organisation specialising in products for the building & construction industry, are now looking for an addition to their customer service team.
In a busy and varied role, you will be responsible for:
- Answering calls & enquiries relating to products, price & availability and orders
- Monitor orders coming through via email
- Processing high volume customer orders - accuracy is highly important
- Coordinate delivery schedules
- Liaise with Logistics team and Customers to process back orders
- Liaise with and provide support to the sales team
- Adhoc administration duties
We are looking for someone who has previous customer service experience and someone who has experience within logistics, transport or manufacturing envirornments will be a bonus. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, high data entry accuracy, attention to detail, be organised and be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
If you believe that you have what it takes to fulfil this role, please apply online now. We would love to hear from you.
Only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.