A well respected, Australian owned family business, who have been in operation of manufacturing of components for the Truck Industry are looking for a reliable driver to deliver components and materials to customers in Bayswater and Dandenong region.
About the role
Working hours will be Monday to Thursday - 7am - 3.30pm and Friday 7am - 1.30pm. This is an immediate start beginning as a casual with the potential to go permanent for the right person who has the right attitude.
- Load and unload a variety of components and materials on site for delivery to customers, primarily in Bayswater and Dandenong area.
- Store incoming raw materials (primarily on pallets) around the site
- Interface with customers and supply personnel
- Assist with packing and preparing stock for delivery
Skills and requirements of role
- Current Forklift Licence
- Current Drivers Licence with experience driving a 3.5 tonne manual transmission tray back.
- Good communication skills with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be presentable with good customer service skills
- Must be able to work productively with minimal supervision
- You must be organised with good time management skills
- You must be reliable and punctual
- As there is manual handling involved, you must be physically fit, while being safety conscious.
If you feel you meet the criteria outlined above, please "apply now" and we will be in contact very soon. Otherwise, for a further confidential discussion, please call Boz on 8791 1500.