We are currently seeking an experienced Despatch Manager to join a well established Distribution Centre on a full time basis. Reporting to the DC Manager, you will be required to possess strong organisational skills, a 'can-do' attitude, and a keen eye for detail.
As a Despatch Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Conduct weekly toolbox talks
- Develop and mentor direct reports
- Drive the success and growth of your team
- Train all staff in relevant despatch processes
- Participate in project planning & implementation
- Liaise with department managers and transport providers
- Ensure timely delivery of customer orders
- Monitor house keeping practices
- Generate reports
To be successful for this rare role, you will require the following skills & attributes:
- Forklift license
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Despatch supervisory or management position
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Creating an environment to develop team members growth and success
In return, you will have the opportunity to work in a successful and growing company with a great team and generous remuneration.
If you feel you are successful for this role, please apply now by emailing your updated cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application.