- Australian owned
- National company
- Opportunity for growth
Over the last 40 years, our client has gained a reputation of being the best in the glass industry due to their commitment to deliver the most innovative, best quality products, and excellent service to their wide customer base.
Due to internal movement, a rare opportunity has come up for a Despatch Supervisor with an MR license to join the team. Reporting to the Branch Manager, your duties will include:
- Upholding a strong commitment to safety in all aspects of the business
- Ensure finished products are sorted, despatched, and delivered on time
- Optimise use of resources, minimise costs and maintain quality standarts
- Ensure a strong focus on customer service is maintained by all staff
- Minimise the potential for damage, returns, and reworks by achieving high standards
- Liaise with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Ensure staff receive training necessary to perform
- Ensure high staff engagement and communication at all times
- You may be required to undertake other duties including driving and deliveries
To be successful for this role you must have:
- MR Truck license
- Experience in a supervisory role
- 5 years of experience in glass processing
- Strong leadership, communication and organisation skills
- Computer skills
If you think this role would be suitable for you, please apply now or call 96333633 for a confidential discussion.
Thank you for your application.