- Casual full-time role
- Opportunity for perm transition
- Days, Afternoon and Night Shifts Available
We are currently recruiting experienced electricians for a busy manufacturing Company who are based around the Logan area. A leader within their industry, our client specialises in the manufacture of quality products for large food chains, construction, and architectural projects as well as council and transport sectors.
We are looking for people with the following:
- Experience working within a factory environment.
- Previous experience wiring control boxes & panels.
- Electrical design and compliance to relevant standards.
To be successful for these roles, you MUST:
- Hold a strong work ethic, are reliable and hold a friendly disposition.
- Hold a current QLD electrical licence.
- Are able to work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day.
- Be looking for an ongoing role and be happy to be employed as a casual for a period of time
- Be able to pass a medical involving a drug and alcohol test
- Have long pants and long-sleeved high vis and work boots
Our client's facility is a modern state of the art factory that is polished, busy and fitted with brand new machinery. They look after their people and offer employees excellent working conditions and pay rates. For those who work hard and turn up every day a fantastic opportunity for ongoing work with an industry leader will be presented. On offer excellent pay rates & an opportunity for a perm position
Please send a current resume outlining your experience working in a similar role. The role would also suit someone with a trades background preferably experience working with sheet metal.
You must be available to come to our office in Eight Mile Plains to complete our interview process. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a face to face interview with our client along with a medical and D&A test prior to commencing employment.