Our client is currently on the lookout for assembly superstars, We are seeking experienced and a can-do attitude for this fast-paced friendly environment.
The role will consist of the following:
- Assembly of small electrical components
- Manual handling
- Previous experience with Plastic & electric components considered a bonus
- PCB assembly
- Hand and Power tool use - Repetitive fiddly work
- Flexibility to work either morning or afternoon shift (6am or 3pm starts)
To be considered for these roles, you will have the following:
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have a can do attitude
- Looking for a long term role
- Available to work Monday - Friday
- Hold a current drivers licence and transport
For the right person, an opportunity for ongoing work is available. You will be required to complete an interview with our client should you be successful. Drug & Alcohol testing will be required before commencement.
Shortlisted applicants will need to complete our registration and interview process.
To apply, please hit the "apply" button and send in a current resume
You will need to be available immediately.