Our client is currently on the lookout for End of Line Test Technicians for their busy warehouse in Murarrie.
We are seeking experienced individuals who are switched on to join the team.
What's in it for you:
- Ongoing work, Mon to Fri 6am to 1:30pm
- Immediate start
- Room for growth
- Weekly pay $36.34 per hour
- Conduct EOL testing / configuration / calibration activities on product & subassemblies
- Comply with all Company Safety and test procedures
- Maintain high level of 5S across EoL testing area
- Assist the Lead EoL Test Engineer in tasks as required
- Maintain & update EoL Test / issue reporting / documentation
To be considered for these roles, you will have the following:
- Cert III in Electrical/ Electronic Technician, or Trade Qualified Electrician is highly desirable
- LEAN Manufacturing competency, with End-of-Line testing experience
- Root cause diagnostics & debugging of electrical systems
- High level of MS office applications, including Word, Access & Excel
- 2 years min. experience in a manufacturing environment, at least 1 year in an electrical, semi-conductor or power electronics environment;
- Experience of LV mains to 415VAC & DC Systems up to 1000V highly desirable.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, PLEASE APPLY NOW!