- Great salary
- Fantastic work environment
- Industry leader
A leader in their industry, this company has the technology, work ethic, and company values and standards to enable them to run like no other.
An amazing opportunity for an Engineering & Maintenance Manager has just become available at their plant in Wetherill Park.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining a safe system of work and comply with company systems
- Providing a high level of technical leadership to the team
- Lead & Manage the engineering & maintenance team comprising of mechanical, electrical & trades employees
- Develop & implement maintenance strategies
- Identify & action continuous oppportunities
The successful candidate will possess the following;
- Change agent & change management skills
- 5-10 years post graduate experience
- Strong leadership, communication & relationship skills
- Attention to detail
- SAP experience
- Electrical PLC systems will be highly regarded
The ideal candidate will have a passion for engineering, enjoy fault finding & problem solving and have excellent communication skills!
If you are interested in hearing more or if you think this is the role for you, please apply now, or contact our consultants on 02 9633 3633 for a confidential discussion.
Thank you & good luck with your application