Event Hire Labourers
- Casual work, shifts will vary.
- Well known and established company!
- A stones throw from the Sunshine Coast
Strategy One HR are currently interviewing for casual event labourers to commence work as early as next week. We are coming in to a busy period for the event hire industry, the work would suit people looking for casual work, available at all times and are able to travel to various locations.
We are currently looking for people with the following:
- Experience working in event set up and pack down
- An understanding of the how things work in the event hire business
- Marquee / tent building experience
- Be physically fit and capable of manual labour in a fast paced environment
- Be mechanically minded
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Have your licence with your OWN reliable transport
- Hold a MR or HR Licence (not essential)
- Hold a Forklift Licence (not essential)
- Construction White Card (not essential)
Daily duties can be varied and can consist of the following:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Setting up marques/stages
- Rolling in and out tables
- Stacking/un-stacking chairs
- Cleaning equipment upon returning to the warehouse
- Picking and packing duties
We are looking for candidates who have had previous experience working in similar roles preferably within the event hire industry or events/functions as bump in/out crews.
You must be extremely well presented, hold excellent customer service skills, be available for on call and short noticed jobs and be eager for a hard days work with a head down, bum up mentality. You must be physically fit and capable of manual labour. We work with event hire companies all year round and locations can vary from the Gold Coast up to Sunshine Coast, city locations or the Western Suburbs. Days, nights and weekend work available, long hours or short hours (job dependent). So if you are eager to get your foot in the door, then don't delay and apply today.
Our office is located in Eight Mile Plains and we will require you to come to us for the interview/registration process this week so you must be available in this period.
Please apply by clicking the "apply" button and send through a current and relevant resume showing your previous experience in a similar role.