Get paid to keep fit, work in a fast paced, exciting environment! Enjoy being hands on and physical work, the event hire industry could be the right fit for you!
We are currently looking for people with the following:
- Experience working in event hire industry ideal but not essential
- We well presented and hold excellent communication skills
- Be physically fit and capable of manual labour in a fast paced environment
- Be mechanically minded
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Have a current drivers licence with your OWN reliable transport
- Hold a Construction White Card
- Able to work with chemicals
Daily duties will vary with some of the following tasks:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Setting up marques/stages
- Installation of temporary floor systems
- Rolling in and out tables
- Stacking/un-stacking chairs
- Cleaning items that have been out at events
We are looking for candidates who have had previous experience working in similar roles preferably within the event hire industry or events/functions as bump in/out crews.
You must be extremely well presented, hold excellent customer service skills, be physically fit and capable of manual labour. We work with both on site installation and pack down of events as well as warehouse roles, where you will prep and clean items that have been out at events.
Please apply by clicking the "apply" button and send through a current and relevant resume showing your previous experience in a similar role. Or call our office and ask for Richard on 07 33689060