Commencing work as soon as possible. Due to the security of this event we are required to lodge an application for each candidate which would include completing some Application forms, a Police Check, Headshot & Relevant Identification eg: Licence & Passport / Visa
We are currently looking for people with the following:
- Experience working in event hire industry ideal but not essential
- We well presented and hold excellent communication skills
- Be physically fit and capable of manual labour in a fast paced environment
- Be mechanically minded
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Have a current drivers licence with your OWN reliable transport
- Hold a Construction White Card
Daily duties will vary with some of the following tasks:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Setting up marques/stages
- Installation of temporary floor systems
- Rolling in and out tables
- Stacking/un-stacking chairs
We are looking for candidates who have had previous experience working in similar roles preferably within the event hire industry or events/functions as bump in/out crews.
You must be extremely well presented, hold excellent customer service skills, be physically fit and capable of manual labour.
Our office is located in Eight Mile Plains and we will require you to come to us for the interview/registration process this week so you must be available in this period.
Please apply by clicking the "apply" button and send through a current and relevant resume showing your previous experience in a similar role.