- Busy working environment!
- Well known and established company!
- Multiple locations across Brisbane, Gold Coast
Strategy One HR are currently interviewing for Experienced event labourers to commence work immediately!
We are currently looking for people with the following:
- Experience working in event set up and pack down
- Previous Shell Building Experience
- An understanding of the how things work in the event hire business
- Marquee/tent building experience
- Be physically fit and capable of manual labour in a fast paced environment
- Be mechanically minded
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Have your licence with your OWN reliable transport
- Hold an MR or HR Licence (not essential)
- Hold a Forklift Licence (not essential)
- Construction White Card (not essential)
Daily duties can be varied and can consist of the following:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Setting up marques/stages/Shells
- Able to work at Various sites in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast
We are looking for candidates who have had previous experience working in similar roles preferably within the event hire industry or events/functions as bump in/out crews.
You must be extremely well presented, hold excellent customer service skills, be available for on-call and short noticed jobs and be eager for a hard days work with a head down, bum up mentality. Locations can vary from the Gold Coast up to Sunshine Coast, city locations or the Western Suburbs. Days, nights and weekend work available, long hours or short hours (job dependent).
Please apply by sending a current and relevant resume showing your previous experience in a similar role to email@example.com.