- Busy working environment!
- Well known and established company!
- Multiple locations across Brisbane
Strategy One HR are currently interviewing for casual event labourers to commence work immediately!
We are currently looking for people with the following:
- Experience working in event set up and pack down
- An understanding of the how things work in the event hire business
- Marquee/tent building experience
- Be physically fit and capable of manual labour in a fast paced environment
- Be mechanically minded
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Have your licence with your OWN reliable transport
- Hold an MR or HR Licence (not essential)
- Hold a Forklift Licence (not essential)
- Construction White Card (not essential)
Daily duties can be varied and can consist of the following:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Setting up marques/stages
- Rolling in and out tables
- Stacking/unstacking chairs
- Cleaning equipment upon returning to the warehouse
- Picking and packing duties
We are looking for candidates who have had previous experience working in similar roles preferably within the event hire industry or events/functions as bump in/out crews.
You must be extremely well presented, hold excellent customer service skills, be available for on call and short notice jobs and be eager for a hard day's work with a head down, bum up mentality. Locations can vary from the Gold Coast up to Sunshine Coast, city locations or the Western Suburbs. Days, nights and weekend work available, long hours or short hours (job dependent).
Please apply by sending a current and relevant resume showing your previous experience in a similar role.