- Busy working environment!
- Well known and established company!
- Multiple locations across Sydney CBD/Eastern Suburbs
Strategy One HR are currently interviewing for casual event labourers to commence work immediately!
We are currently looking for people with the following:
- Experience working in event set up and pack down
- An understanding of the how things work in the event hire business
- Marquee / tent building experience
- Be physically fit and capable of manual labour in a fast paced environment
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Have your licence with your OWN reliable transport
- Hold a Forklift Licence (not essential)
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Setting up marques/stages
- Rolling in and out tables
- Stacking/un-stacking chairs
- Cleaning equipment upon returning to the warehouse
- Picking and packing duties
We are looking for candidates who have had previous experience working in similar roles preferably within the event hire industry or events/functions as bump in/out crews.
You must be well presented, reliable and be available for on call and short noticed jobs. The successful candidate will be eager for a hard days work with a head down, bum up mentality. Locations will vary depending on project so flexibility is essential.
Please apply by clicking the "apply" button and send through a current and relevant resume showing your previous experience in a similar role.