Strategy One HR is currently interviewing for event labouring crews to commence the first week of October
Darling Harbour, Fox Studios, Sydney Uni, Eastern Creek locations
- Experience working in event bump in/out set up and pack down
- An understanding of the set process of event hire projects
- Marquee / mid-size tent building (preferred)
- Be physically fit and capable of manual labour in a fast paced environment
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Have your licence with your OWN reliable transport
- Ability to read plans
If you enjoy putting together Ikea Furniture - then you will love this role.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Setting up marques/stages
- Tent and exhibit shell building
- Setting up tables & chairs
- Cleaning equipment
- Picking and packing duties
- Reading and following plans
We are looking for candidates who have had previous experience working in similar event hire roles as bump in/out crews.
The role required well presented and reliable individuals who can be available for on call and short noticed projects. Locations will vary depending on project so flexibility is essential.
Please apply and send a current and relevant resume showing your previous experience in a similar role.