A family owned and operated business that has stayed strong in an ever changing commercial environment for more than 5 decades. They have done this by supplying and building quality steel structures from your garden shed up to industrial sized warehouses. With a focus on using only quality products, materials and experienced staff. The business has grown enough to be able to offer an opportunity for a qualified fabricator to begin as a temporary employee and transition into permanent.
Read and interpret plans
- Mig and Tig Welding
- Design and constructs templates and fixtures
- Verifies conformance of workpiece to specifications
- Fabricates and assembles sheet metal products
- Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding
- Assembles parts by bolting
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and reassembling parts
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous proven welding and fabrication experience
- Physically fit
- Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- 2 x Reference checks
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to multitask without fuss
- Experience in the fabrication of sheds advantageous but not essential
Hours are Monday to Thursday 6.30am - 3pm and Friday 6.30am - 12.30pm.
If you believe you fit the criteria above and are available to start immediately, then please "apply now" and we will be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, please call Boz on 8791 1500 if you have further questions.