We are currently recruiting for multi-skilled factory hands. For our Manufacturing and Production client based in Dandenong South.
We are looking for people with the following Key Skills:
- Ability to operate industrial power tools, cutting machines and industrial drop saws (Cutting of Aluminium Lengths)
- Ability to execute general factory duties (Cleaning, Packing, Unpacking, Labelling, Packaging)
- Ability to read and understand Job Slips (Picking slips, Manufacturing Slips) & construction building floor plans
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Ability to work well during busy periods, whilst staying organized and maintaining a clean and tidy work area
- Someone who is capable of performing the inherent requirements of the role
- Must be punctual and willing to go over and above to ensure customer satisfaction and job completion
- Receiving of inwards and outwards goods using a forklift
Experience Requirements of the Role:
- Preferable experience or knowledge of CNC operation
- Preferable knowledge and experience in picking and packing process
- Preferable experience using industrial machinery/tools relating to manufacturing
- Ability to read construction floor plans
- Knowledge of OH&S requirements
- Forklift license
- Ability to follow safety rules at all times
You must hold a current drivers licence and have your own reliable transport. You will also need to be able to provide two contactable work reference on the application.
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Good luck and thank you again for your application.