Factory Hands - Forklift Licence and Experience Essential
- Ongoing casual position with view to perm
- Friendly and busy working environment
- Leader in their field
Our client is one of Australia's leading specialist in steel sheet products, based around Heathwood they have an immediate need for experienced Factory/Warehouse Hands to work in their large distribution and processing plant.
To be successful in these positions you will possess the following:
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Hold a current forklift licence
- Experience operating a counterbalance forklift licence with the following
- Moving uneven loads
- Moving heavy and long items (up to 3 meters long)
- Loading and unloading of trucks with both palletised and uneven loads
- Experience in machine operation (cutting machines)
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- A team player who will fit in with the already hard working culture
- Being a reliable and punctual employee comes naturally
- Hold a strong work ethic, head down bum up is just what you do, you love to impress!
- Be physically fit and capable of manual, heavy and repetitive lifting
- A strong attention to safety
- A willingness to learn, gain new skills and hold a great attitude are essential
Employees who show these attributes will be offered a full time position after a qualifying period and will get to reap the rewards this employer has to offer!
To apply, please be sure to send an update resume outlining your experience relevant to the role. You will be required to come to our office in Eight Mile Plains to complete our interview process.