Our client is one of Australia's leading manufacturers of aluminum windows supplying to the commercial, retail, health, and educations sectors.
The company has been established for almost 30 years and provides an outstanding working environment and the opportunity for career growth.
They are seeking a highly motivated individual who has the ability to solve problems and assist and train production staff in the various manufacturing processes.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be highly motivated and have demonstrated strong work history in various roles in the aluminum window industry.
The salary package of $95,000 plus super plus overtime on Saturdays will be offered to the successful candidate.
As the Factory Supervisor you will be managing projects and will be expected to:
- Liaise with the Production Manager to allocate and prioritize
- Manage the labor force
- Manage incoming materials
- Quality Assurance and the required paperwork
- Liaise with the design team
- Resolve technical issues
- Set up of CNC machines and operation when required
- Fabrication and manual work when workload permits
The successful candidate must:
- Have experience in aluminum window fabrication
- Technical knowledge of machinery and equipment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to learn
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to manage skilled workers
If you meet the above requirements and are eager to begin an amazing career, please apply NOW!
Alternatively, to discuss the role in further detail, please call (03) 8791 1500.