Our Client is a manufacturer of Windows, a privately owned company since 1992. They have delivered many notable projects while growing a dynamic and highly experienced team dedicated to the quality of their work.
About the Role:
- Working in a large factory environment
- General Labouring Duties
- Ongoing Mon - Friday 7am -3.30pm
You will be working in the glazing stage of windows. The role is ongoing and has the potential to move into other areas for the right candidate.
- A supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Onsite Parking
Skills and Experience:
- Similar experience in a previous role
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work and learn
- Drivers license and reliable car
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
Please apply now!