Our client, a very well respected company has been manufacturing and providing services to the stockfeed, veterinary, pharmaceutical and food industries for over 35 years. With an excellent reputation for high quality and dependability our client is currently looking for a Blender in Dandenong Region.
About the role
Working hours will be Monday to Friday - 6.00am - 2.30pm. This is an immediate start beginning as a casual ongoing with the potential to go permanent for the right person who has the right attitude. You will be working in a dusty environment and it will be blending from ingredients. Food product process operators are encouraged to apply.
- Read batch documents, receive labels and bags and match bags labels with batch documentation.
- Place product into hopper and blend as per recipe
- Weigh and label bags
- GMP experience
Skills and requirements of role
- Experience working in product filling, dispensing and packaging
- Blending experience - highly desirable
- Must be able to lift up to 20kg bags repetitively
- Good communication skills with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- You must be organised with good time management skills
- You must be reliable and punctual
If you feel you meet the criteria outlined above, please "apply now" and we will be in contact very soon. Otherwise, for a further confidential discussion, please call Sol on 8791 1500.