Food Production Operator
Our client based in moorebank is after a Food Production Operator for an immediate start.
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing role - 38+ hour weeks
- Immediate start
- Great Pay rate - starting from $29.59 per hour on day shift
- Great work culture
- Temp to perm opportunity
To be succesful for this role, you must possess the following skills:
- Experience in a manufacturing food industiry
- Understanding food hygiene, HACCP and quality requirements
- A solid understanding of HMI (Human Machine Interface) process control
- Knowledge of Workplace safety
- Basic computer skills
- Forklift license preferred but not essential
- Reliable Transport
- MUST be available to work rotating shifts.
- Available to start ASAP
Your role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Making up raw materials into media, transferring, monitoring, fermentation, harvesting and freezing cultures
- Planning and scheduling work and operating safety and quality standards
- Moving of materials, recieving goods, cleaning and house keeping
- Participating in continious improvements initiatives
- Responsiblr for the total shift operations in absence of the supervisor
If you possess the above skills and experience, Please call us to discuss the role between 9:30am - 1pm Monday to Friday on 02 9633 3633.