Seeking experienced Foreman, for a Civil Construction client located in South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
- $50 p/hr
- Day shift hours 6:00am - 5pm
- Melbourne Metro Area
To be successful for this role, you must possess the following skills:
- Experience reading build plans
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience quoting and liaising with customers/clients
- Experience in civil construction industry. Roads, Curb & Channel, Rail, Concreting etc
- Experience machine operating, Excavators, rollers (Tickets Required for use of Machinery)
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be motivated, engaged and reliable
- Safety first orientated
- Able to lead a team and supervise
Your role will involve, but is not limited to:
- You will be required to do labouring duties when required to.
- Tools will be provided
- This is a casual ongoing role with a view to become Permanant
- Follow all work instructions and policies
If you possess the above skills and experience, please call us to discuss the role between 9.30am and 12pm Monday to Friday on 03 8791 1500.