- Ongoing work
- 38 hour week
- Am shifts
Based in Blacktown this independent distributor of electrical appliances is currently after a Forklift driver with clamp experience to join their growing team.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Operating High reach and counter balance forklifts
- Operating forklift with clamp attachments
- Inventory putaways
- Quality checking
- Shrink wrapping
- Manual Handling
- General warehousing duties
- Loading and unloading
- Valid LF forklift licence
- Minimum 1 years experience operating clamp forklift
- Understanding of WHS policies and procedures
- Have your OWN reliable transport
- Be reliable and punctual
- Previous experience with Clamp Forklifts
- Available Monday to Friday – 38 hours week
- MUST have attention to detail
We are looking for someone who is available to start ASAP. If this is you APPLY now or call 96333633 to speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Good luck and thank you for your application.