Storeman / Forklift Operator - Morning Shift
Please call if you have the experience below between 9am and 5pm - 07 3368 9060
These are uncertain times. However, what is certain is our requirement for an ongoing Forklift Operator on a 4am starting morning shift -$28 per hour plus 12.5% penalties for the early morning shift (approx $31.50 per hour)
You will be experienced in operating a 4.5 tonne forklift and be at ease moving long loads (up to 3 metres long) of heavy steel products, also Experience using the gantry crane shifting coiled steel around the warehouse floor would be beneficial but training can be provided for this.
- Excellent morning shift pay rate
- Early finish on Friday
- Established organisation who value their staff
- Genuine Temp to Perm
Experience we require:
- Operating a 4.5 tonne Counter Balance Forklift
- operating Gantry crane (not essential)
- Pick and relocate stock
- Use of manual pick slips and checking off labels / consignment notes.
- Working with uneven non-palletised loads
- Ability to move fragile stock without any damages.
- Wrapping Orders
- Loading and unloading of trucks
If this sounds like the job to you please call 07 33689060 - immediate start available!!!