About the business and the role
Our client operates a state of the art carpentry framing business supplying small to large commercial and custom projects. This client is looking for committed and reliable staff to grow with the business.
This position requires experience loading and unloading trucks with wide awkwardly shaped loads. You will be working closely with delivery drivers to ensure all deadlines are met, this requires you to have great time management and problem solving abilities. This is not just a job, this is a team working together to provide the very best product to loyal clients.
We have assignments for:
Skills and experience
To be considered for these roles you will:
- Have a proven reliable track record and excellent work history.
- Forklift licence with relevant experience is highly regarded (2 years minimum)
- Be able to lift up to 30kgs
- Vehicle license and reliable transport
- Have proven timber yard or warehouse experience.
- Must be available to work flexible hours (early starts)
- Ability to be in sync with drivers to ensure deadlines are met.