We are currently seeking experienced forklift drivers with Clamp experience within the white goods industries. Our client is coming into their busy period and the work will be ongoing for operators who are reliable and enthusiastic. These positions are suited to experienced forklift drivers as you will be required to hit the ground running.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Forklift Operation
- Clamp & Grab Operation
- High Reach Forklift Operation
- Palletising and shrink wrapping
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Container Unloading
- RF Scanning
To be considered for this role we are requiring candidates to have the following:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Current LF forklift licence
- Previous Grab & Clamp Experience
- Experience working with white goods and appliances essential
- Own PPE
- Ability to work in a long term role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high picking accuracy
- A can do attitude, the drive to work hard each day and a willingness to learn
You must hold a current drivers licence and have your own reliable transport. You will also need to be able to provide two contactable work reference on application.
If you are successful for these roles you must be available to complete a client site walk through and forklift competency based test, once successful in this area, a comprehensive online induction will be required to complete before commencing work.
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Good luck and thank you again for your application.