This leading Australian brand based in Erskine Park is well known for their expertise within manfacturing and producing specialised glass for the commercial and residential sectors. Through their creativity and cutting edge technology they have quickly become Australia's preferred supplier of glass products.
Due to consistent growth and internal movement, the opportunity for a forklift operator has become available.
This is a hands on role which will see you completing the following tasks:
- Loading trucks
- Double checking orders being despatched
- Quality checking
- Wrapping, strapping pallets
- Operating a counter balance & high reach forklift
- Counting glass
- RF scanning
- Processing paperwork
- Checking outstanding orders
- Data entry
If you're intersted, this is what you require:
- Computer literacy - experience with FB preferred
- Forklift license – with a minimum of 12 months experience
- Sound OHS/Safety knowledge
- Good communication
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Available for OT if required
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be available to work night shift 10pm starts Monday - Friday (Training will be on day shift)
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for stability and career growth within a great company!
If you feel this role suits you, please do not hesitate in sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or applying online now!
Thank you for your application