Are you looking for stability and an organisation that has a true emphasis on being part of a Team?
Our client is currently seeking a General Hand with a forklift licence who will be working within their production area. This role will commence as a Full Time Casual however for the right person will develop into a permanent position.
- Lifting 25kg bags of feed into hopper containing live cultures
- Basic Machine operation
- Basic Machine maintenance
- Bagging 10kgs of finished product and palletising
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within the work area
- Forklift operation as required
- Other duties as directed
You will have
- Previous work history within food production or pharmaceutical highly advantageous
- Counter-Balance forklift experience
- The ability to do repetitive lifting, bending and twisting
- A drivers licence and reliable transport
- 2 x Reference checks
- The desire to commit to an ongoing position that is Monday to Friday.
- Able to commence as soon as possible
We thank you for taking the time to consider our position, due to an expected high volume of applications we will only be contacted shortlisted Candidates.