Event Hire Labourers
- Fast Paced and Exciting!
- Short Term role starting this week
- Two weeks work available in Bokarina
Get paid to keep fit, work in a fast paced, exciting environment! Enjoy being hands on and physical work, the event hire industry could be the right fit for you!
We are currently looking for people with the following:
- Experience working in event hire industry ideal but not essential
- We well presented and hold excellent communication skills
- Be physically fit and capable of manual labour in a fast paced environment
- Have a current drivers licence with your OWN reliable transport
- Hold a Construction White Card (optional)
Daily duties will vary with some of the following tasks:
- Setting up marques/stages
- Installation of temporary floor systems
- Rolling in and out tables
- Stacking/un-stacking chairs
- Cleaning items that have been out at events
We are looking for candidates who have had previous experience working in similar roles preferably within the event hire industry or events/functions as bump in/out crews.
You must be extremely well presented, hold excellent customer service skills, be physically fit and capable of manual labour. We work with both on site installation and pack down of events as well as warehouse roles, where you will prep and clean items that have been out at events.